Sunday, November 3, 2013

IT Post: Samsung Smart Camera Apps

Dear readers

Behold to the new witchcraft Samsung has invented; the Remote Viewfinder apps!
Wordy explanation is too mainstream, let me enlighten with demo:
 In my example, I use a Samsung Galaxy Note 8 and a NX-2000 camera with wifi connectivity.
Install Samsung SMART CAMERA App.

Run the app.

Turn the Wi-Fi connectivity on.

It will commence scanning for pairing purpose.

As the pairing succeed, it will be displayed. Please tap on the "Connect" command on the right side.

Sorcery is summoned on a minion.

Thanks Samsung for the new witchcraft. You just turn me Zero to Hero in ICT. Great success! 
Nonetheless I still keep my trustworthy 1101i aside for evil spirit protection.

Akmar's verdict: Good for skodeng.



No comments:

Post a Comment