Monday, November 4, 2013

IT Post: Galaxy Note 8 & Up Close Personal Review

Dear readers
This review whines about my personal experience using Galaxy Note 8.

Loads of useful apps from Google Play. From entertainment to word-processing apps. Great to boost productivity.

Organizer that keeps everything organized and scheduled.

Wonderful for note taking especially in meetings and training. Coupled with features like camera and photo editing, This S-Note does enough helps in keeping everything in control.


Not forgetting, WhatsApps! (and other free messengers too!)

Now I can watch Borat anywhere I go!


By downloading apps like Kingston Office and Polaris Office, I can touch up or amend my paperwork on the go. Even I can edit my documents stored in Dropbox. Stoked!


Convenience to check any email from Kak Lina (Lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment