Saturday, October 19, 2013

Post LVL Siriyesness: Barcelona Trip 2011

Hi
So my next post is about my trip to Barcelona in 2011.
The best part was it was fully paid by my company. It was a company business trip. Greatest part; everything was on company haha.
Bes gilaKeji kan?
Anyway, there were few pictures i think related to the hepi part of the trip.
I went there for a week, only had Saturday off for sightseeing. Other days were tiring, busy and hectic.
Nonetheless it was a great experience going to Europe. Thanks P*****A for giving me such opportunity.
Mediterranean temperature was on early spring if i have not mistaken.
Not as cold as Christchurch, but still needed to wear thick clothing due to windchill.
My business acquaintances said I was quite unlucky coming at that time. He said summer is nicer. Very nice.



KLIA. 

Barcelona International Airport. Cant remember the proper name.

Barcelona. Birthplace of the Catalan warriors; FCB.

. Window view from my apartment room, Vilanova. Suburb of Barcelona.




Subway station of Sagrada Familia.

Alley in La Rambla Road

Raining day at La Rambla Road. Typical Malaysian uses no umbrella. No cool. Indeed.

We moved to an accomodation at the heart of Barcelona; Eurostar. Location wise good, but shit compared to Vilanova's features.

The famous Sagrada Familia building. Damn huge!


Made prayer at the site. LOL lvl: Syukur Malaysia masih aman.

If you have noticed, all sightseeing pictures were in the same attire. Proof that I only off-duty for one day.
Well documented evidence. Hell yeah!


No comments:

Post a Comment