Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Blog 101: A brief introduction to Blogging












OMG!

Been tasked of creating a blog of anything.
So I came out with a blog theme of anything that crosses my mind.

I am not a writer myself, and never won any writing competition since school.
My composition skills sucks, hence i took engineering alternatively. haha
looking at the bright side, i have a very good exaggerating skills that is very useful at attracting crowd reading my articles.
As proof, i had been a chief editor for futsal league bulletin board during my college years.
Initially all the stuff was on the teams details, matches time and results.
What i did what i benchmark gossiping articles from Metro and I turn the elements into sports articles.
Every time we posted weekly edition, the corridor was flooded with people interested reading our stuff.
Dear God!
Boys, girls and even lecturers read our articles. the response was so encouraging.
They enjoyed reading it, maybe as distraction from hectic life of academics i suppose.
But yeah, the reception was so hype that most people just wanna wait for next edition rather than knowing how the league went.
For me, it was a good experience having a journalism sort of experience. I gotta say I loved that job.

However, my writing skills ended there. No articles written during uni years. Nothing at all.
Hmm well the inspiration came back to me in 2009 in a trial to know how marketing works by blogging.
I am not from marketing background hence the trial stopped as life commitment hit me hard. Nonetheless it was a good try.
Next I am gonna disclose how i build my 2nd blog by bechmarking my previous KarutMarutcom blog.
hehe


Oh yeah by the way, look at the picture i made above?
Impressed?
LoL it was made by power point.
So hardcore! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment